We are once again able to manually enter in volunteer hours onto
the SchoolSpeak website. Please note if you signed up for hours
through a sign-up calendar on Schoolspeak, then you DO NOT need
to enter the hours manually and doing so will result in
duplications. Event hours associated with sign-up calendars
will transfer over from the calendar after the event is complete
and all hours have been verified by the event chair, usually
after month end. Please contact Schoolspeak coordinator, Shelley
Smith, with any questions (email@example.com).
Parent Contract Hours Agreement:
1. Complete 35 hours of volunteer service per year.
2. At least 15 hours must be fundraising hours.
3. At least 10 of the fundraising hours must be worked on a Major
4. At least 2 hours must be Parish volunteer service. These 2
hours count toward your 35 hours of volunteer service. They do
not count toward the 15 fundraising hours.
5. Hours worked on a clean-up shift count as double parent hours
but remain subject to the maximum hours policy.
Anyone who would like to volunteer their time at school, on a
field trip, or any activity that involves our students, MUST
complete an on line course provided by Catholic Mutual
THIS TRAINING IS MANDATED AND A CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED TO
THE SCHOOL OFFICE BEFORE YOU MAY VOLUNTEER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY
SCHOOL EVENTS/FUNCTIONS WHERE CHILDREN ARE PRESENT. This
training must be renewed EVERY 3 years.