Parent Contract Hours Agreement:
1. Complete 35 hours of volunteer service per year.
2. At least 15 hours must be fundraising hours.
3. At least 10 of the fundraising hours must be worked on a Major
4. At least 2 hours must be Parish volunteer service. These 2
hours count toward your 35 hours of volunteer service. They do
not count toward the 15 fundraising hours.
5. Hours worked on a clean-up shift count as double parent hours
but remain subject to the maximum hours policy.
Anyone who would like to volunteer their time at school, on a
field trip, or any activity that involves our students, MUST
complete an on line course provided by Catholic Mutual
THIS TRAINING IS MANDATED AND A CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED TO
THE SCHOOL OFFICE BEFORE YOU MAY VOLUNTEER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY
SCHOOL EVENTS/FUNCTIONS WHERE CHILDREN ARE PRESENT. This
training must be renewed EVERY 3 years.