Happy Birthday St. Ignatius!
We celebrated St. Ignatius’ 527th birthday with generosity, wishes, and cupcakes. (Click on the image for more pictures)
Our students have been focusing on generosity all month and they noticed and submitted 541 acts of generosity!
The students thought about what St. Ignatius might wish for and each Student Council class representative read the wishes to the school.
We think St. Ignatius would wish:
- Preschool: for everyone to have a home.
- TK: for our school to be generous with others in love and kindness.
- K: for everyone to know God.
- 1st: for everyone to be generous.
- 2nd: for everyone to be kind, generous, and thankful.
- 3rd: to stop wars.
- 4th: that the new school will be protected by God’s love.
- 5th: for more patience and compassion in the world.
- 6th grade is at Sly Park finding God in all things there.
- 7th: for us to live the magis and embrace diversity.
- 8th: for us to grow in faith as one family in solidarity, while finding God in all things.