Athlete Code of Conduct
The St. Ignatius Student-Athlete Code of Conduct governs student athlete behavior.
- All players will demonstrate the utmost courtesy and respect toward coaches, officials, players, and parents.
- All players will wear proper safety equipment when participating on the team.
- All players will remain on the field or court until excused by their coach.
- Players will not engage in any horse play during any session with the team.
- Profanity and immature outbursts will not be tolerated at any time.
- Academic performance must be in compliance with the extracurricular eligibility policy of the school.
- All players must commit themselves to be on time to all practices and games.
- All players will emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.