Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten Programs
There are three preschool classes at St. Ignatius School:
Pollywogs: Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- A 2 day class for students who will be three before December 1st
Frogs: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- A 3 day class for students who will be four before December 1st
Fireflies: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
- A five day class for students who will be four before December 1st
Preschool extended day options:
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 a.m.
- 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
The TK program provides a transition between preschool and Kindergarten
- TK is for students who will be five by December 1st
- TK Session 1 meets Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- TK Session 2 meets Monday-Friday 10:45 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- TK extended day is available before and after each session from 7:00 a.m. until either 3:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
For more information about enrolling in these programs please contact the vice principal, Katrena Paine, at 916-488-3907 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Click here for more details about the St. Ignatius School admissions process.