Capital Campaign Update – January 22, 2017
Dear St. Ignatius Community:
Last week, we held two separate town hall meetings. We want to thank everyone for attending. Transparency is one of our goals.
I am excited to report that we have successfully triggered the loan from the Sacramento Diocese!
To that end, please allow me to share the most recent drawings and schematics for the modular set-up and floor plan of the new building. These aren’t considered final yet, but give a good sense of what to expect
- Ground Breaking Ceremony—Sunday March 26
- Begin SiteWork on the Modulars in March / April 2017
- Modulars scheduled to arrive on site May 2017
- Move into Modulars May / June 2017
- Demolition and asbestos abatement begins June 2017
- Construction begins July / August 2017
- Ultimate Goal: Be in New Building Fall 2018
Please feel free to reach out to me, Fr. Mike, or Fr. Dave for any additional thoughts and comments.
We are very excited and extremely grateful to each and every one of you.