Feed a Family at Christmas
November 23rd-December 20th
Advent Service Project
Many students in our local public schools receive free or reduced-cost breakfast and lunch. Often, these are the most nutritious meals these children eat during the day. When schools are closed for winter vacations, families are left to provide these meals. Many cannot afford to do so. Please consider helping these families by donating non-perishable, nutritious food items to our Feed a Family at Christmas drive.
We are focusing on a different need each day of the week from November 27th through December 20th. Each day offers a fun incentive:
PBJs and PJs Mondays
- Bring Peanut Butter and/or Jelly and wear PAJAMA PANTS.
T-shirt Tuesdays for Fruits and Veggies
- Bring canned fruits and/or veggies to wear any T-SHIRT with your uniform.
Warm Wednesdays with Soups, Mac n Cheese, Chili, Tuna, Pasta, etc.
- Bring a canned or boxed meal and wear any SWEATSHIRT with your uniform.
Casual Cereal Thursdays
- Bring any cereal (hot or cold) and wear JEANS with your uniform.
Crazy for Socks, Snacks, and Fridays
- Bring any snack item and wear any SOCKS with your uniform.
**Free Dress rules apply.
Any non-perishable food item is welcome for the duration of the drive. Please, no glass items.
Questions? Contact Tessa Green at firstname.lastname@example.org