Feed a Family at Christmas 2019
Advent Service Project
Many students in our local public schools receive free or reduced-cost breakfast and lunch. Often, these are the most nutritious meals these children eat during the day. When schools are closed for winter vacations, families are left to provide these meals. Many cannot afford to do so. Please consider helping these families by donating non-perishable, nutritious food items to our Feed a Family at Christmas drive.
We are focusing on a different need each day of the week from November 25th through December 19th. Each day offers a fun incentive:
PBJs and PJs Mondays
- Bring Peanut Butter and/or Jelly and wear PAJAMAS (pant sets only-no nightgowns, shorts, or onesies).
T-shirt Tuesdays for Fruits and Veggies
- Bring canned fruits and/or veggies to wear any T-SHIRT with your uniform.
Warm Wednesdays with Soups, Mac n Cheese, Chili, Tuna, Pasta, etc.
- Bring a canned or boxed meal and wear any SWEATSHIRT with your uniform.
Crazy Cereal Thursdays
- Bring any cereal (hot or cold) and wear CRAZY SOCKS with your uniform.
Free Dress Fridays for Snacks
- Bring any snack item and wear FREE DRESS.
**Free Dress rules apply.
Any non-perishable food item is welcome for the duration of the drive. Please, no glass items.
Questions? Contact Tessa Green at email@example.com
Please see the attached flyer for volunteer opportunities and other ways to contribute.