Feed a Family at Christmas 2023
Nov 13- Dec 15 Advent Service Project
Many students in our local public schools receive free or reduced-cost breakfast and lunch. Often, these are the most nutritious meals these children eat during the day. When schools are closed for winter vacations, families are left to provide these meals. Many cannot afford to do so. Please consider helping these families by donating non-perishable, nutritious food items to our Feed a Family at Christmas drive.
We are focusing on a different need each day of the week from November 13th through December 15th. Each day offers a fun incentive:
PBJs and PJs Mondays
- Bring Peanut Butter and/or Jelly and wear PAJAMA PANTS / JOGGERS with uniform top.
- Bring canned fruits and/or veggies to wear any T-SHIRT with your uniform.
- Bring a canned or boxed meal and wear any SWEATSHIRT with your uniform.
- Bring any cereal (hot or cold) and wear JEANS / JOGGERS with your uniform.
Crazy Sock Fridays
- Bring any snack item and wear any SOCKS or HAT with your uniform.
**Free Dress rules apply.
Any non-perishable food item is welcome for the duration of the drive.
Please, no glass items.