Registration for 2018-2019
Steps to Register for the 2018-2019 School Year
To Our St. Ignatius Families,
Registration for the 2018-19 school-year is due March 23, 2018. Below you will find all the necessary information. We hope you find this registration process smooth and user friendly, whether you are a first time user or updating your information. We are proud to be one of five Jesuit elementary schools in northern California and are blessed to have you join our community of faith, with academic excellence and service to others as our core belief. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at your convenience.
1. Registration Fees will be Paid via FACTS on March 23
$ 200 per preschool student
$ 350 per TK-8th grade student
- NEW THIS YEAR: All registration fees are scheduled to be collected via FACTS. Your registration fee will be automatically paid via your FACTS account on Friday, March 23, 2018. This is a mandate of the Catholic School Department of the Diocese of Sacramento. However, if you would prefer to pay your registration fee by a method other than FACTS, please email School Bookkeeper Laura Legrand (LLegrand@stignatiussacschool.org) by March 14, 2018 to make other payment arrangements.
Registration Fees are non-refundable
For those families who find the March registration fee due date to be a hardship, we can defer your next monthly FACTS installment to May, 2018. If you would like to make this special arrangement, please submit this form by March 8, 2018.
2. 2017-2018 Commitments are due April 15, 2018
All Parent Club, athletics, and financial commitments for the 2017-2018 school year must be complete by April 15, 2018. This includes: parent hours, fundraising dollars, gift card purchases, and athletic hours. Tuition, extended services fees, and any other school fees must also be current as of April 15, 2018
3. Update Schoolspeak Profiles by March 31
When you log-in to Schoolspeak you will be prompted to update the profile for every family member. Please make any necessary changes to your phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, health information, and emergency contact information, etc.
4. Enrollment Forms are due May 18
When your 2017-2018 Parent Club, athletic, and financial commitments are complete you will be invited to complete the Enrollment Forms for 2018-2019.
A $150 per family late fee will apply for Enrollment Forms submitted after May 18.